Gospel City Church uses the CanadaHelps.org online giving system to process offerings. When you click the button below, CanadaHelps.org will open in a new window, so you can refer back to the instructions on this page throughout the giving process.
To give online, click here:
1) Note the box framed in yellow in the image below. If you would like to give a one-time gift, leave the "Donate Now" tab selected (as shown below). If you would like to give on a recurring monthly basis, click on the "Donate Monthly" tab.
2) Note the box framed in yellow in the image below. In the "Donation Amount" field, enter the amount you would like to give.
Underneath that, where it says, "Apply your donation to a fund set up by this charity", click on the drop-down box, scroll down, and click on "New Hope Church (Gospel City)".
When filled out correctly, it should look like this (with the amount you wish to give):
Click the "CONTINUE WITH DONATION" button.
3) Note the boxes framed in yellow in the image below. Verify the dollar amount is correct and that the donation will go to "New Hope Church (Gospel City)".
4) Scroll down the page and fill out the sections boxed in yellow in the image below with your billing and credit card information. You will be emailed a giving receipt at the email address you enter.
5) If you would like to create a CanadaHelps account so that you don't have to enter your billing and credit card information every time you give, you can do so by checking the box marked in the first section marked in yellow in the image below. If not, simply leave it unchecked.
Click the "Complete Donation" button marked in yellow in the image below.
You should be taken to a screen thanking you for your gift and offering a link to download a PDF file of your giving receipt. We recommend you download it for your tax records.
Thanks for honouring the Lord with your giving!
If you run into any issues with the CanadaHelps website, please contact us at
or by leaving us a phone message at (604) 800-5292 and we'll help you find a solution.
If you are looking for a record of your giving to Gospel City Church for tax purposes, here's how and where receipts are issued:
- gave in-person at a Gospel City Church service via check or cash
- directly mailed Gospel City a check or cash
- mailed the WestCoast Baptist Association a check or cash
The WestCoast Baptist Association will mail you a receipt. If you have not received yours, please contact us ASAP.
If you gave online via CanadaHelps.org, you can access your giving record by following these instructions.
*If you are seeking a tax receipt for the USA, we are unfortunately not able to issue them as the IRS does not accept receipts provided by foreign charities.